NANPA provides this event calendar of privately-run Member Workshops/Tours as a NANPA member benefit. NANPA does not monitor or endorse such workshops or tours in any way.
Arches with William Manning
November 8 - November 13
The iconic landmarks of Arches and Canyonlands National Park are known throughout the world and have been the subject of photographers for many years. This red rock landscape sits in the northern region of the Colorado Plateau in southeastern Utah but offers so much more than those iconic shots. This photography tour will put photographers on location to photograph these landmarks along with many other beautiful breathtaking scenery often overlooked by others.
Photography Tour Leader and Mentor: William Manning
• Airport Pickup and drop off, Transportation during tour, park entry fees and lodging Included
• Devoted to helping participants to see creatively and become better photographers
• Friendly, approachable and always there with you
• Destination Photography Mentorship Programs are well scouted, planned and rewarding
• After our time together on location, each participant receives 3 one hour sessions of one on one mentoring via Skype where I share my computer screen demonstrating editing, processing and creative techniques. Participant also receives 2 critiques of their work with live feedback. Participants get up to 90 days after our time together on location to use this learning resource.
NANPA provides the above event calendar of privately-run Member Workshops/Tours as a NANPA member benefit. NANPA does not monitor or endorse such workshops or tours in any way.