NANPA membership required to post an event. Join Now
- This event has passed.
Flash For Bird Photographers with Tim Boyer
Learn everything necessary and master Off-Camera Flash for Bird Photography. This workshop is limited to 5 participants so you’ll get a lot of personalized attention, it’s an 8-hour class with a lunch break, and will be held on location – outdoors so everything you learn you’ll also practice throughout the day!
- How best to use the popup flash on your camera
- Setting up TTL Flash
- Flash Exposure Compensation
- High-Speed Sync
- Controlling the Flash from the Cameras Menu system
- Best rechargeable batteries for your shooting style
- Flash Extenders
- Off Camera Flash Cords and Brackets
- Using Gels, particularly the CTO (Color Temperature Orange) gels
- Wired-Off Camera Flash
- Optical Communication
- Radio Flash Communication
- Softboxes and Diffusers
- Controlling Ambient Light
- Using the Flash Units Auto Focus Assist Beam to Auto Focus in Low Light Situations
How to setup a Hummingbird multi-flash station
NANPA provides the above event calendar of privately-run Member Workshops/Tours as a NANPA member benefit. NANPA does not monitor or endorse such workshops or tours in any way.