NANPA membership required to post an event. Join Now.
NANPA provides this event calendar of privately-run Member Workshops/Tours as a NANPA member benefit. NANPA does not monitor or endorse such workshops or tours in any way.
Namibia with Betty Sederquist & Lewis Kemper
August 1 - August 23$11995
Photo Tour Highlights:
• Two stretch Land rovers with pop-up roof for game viewing. TWO photo instructors and a local driver guide in each vehicle.
• Maximum of TEN participants.
• Most safari operators rush from place to place. Betty & Lewis take time to assist you in developing your vision in the various places you will be visiting.
• Photograph sunrise at Deadvlei, an ancient seabed nestled between 300 ft. high red sand dunes dotted with eerie, dead camelthorn trees.
• Intensive game viewing at Etosha National Park. Accommodations provide animal photography at floodlit waterhole.
• Time to absorb and photograph the wonder of it all. From the safari wildlife, enormous red sand dunes of Sossusvlei, and the ‘sand houses’ of Kolmanskop.
• Compelling morning and afternoon photo shoot at two different authentic Himba Tribe villages. Learn from your guide how the Himba strive to keep their ancient culture alive and remain unaffected by the outside world.
NANPA provides the above event calendar of privately-run Member Workshops/Tours as a NANPA member benefit. NANPA does not monitor or endorse such workshops or tours in any way.