NANPA provides this event calendar of privately-run Member Workshops/Tours as a NANPA member benefit. NANPA does not monitor or endorse such workshops or tours in any way.
Palouse with William Manning
June 15 - June 20
Southeastern Washington better known as “The Palouse”, at least within the photography community, has become a favorite location for photographing patterns, rural scenes and artifacts of old Americana. This is a major agricultural area primarily producing wheat and legumes. Many sleepy little farming communities are hidden amongst the rolling verdant green hills in the region making this a quiet place to explore and enjoy a creative journey.
Photography Tour Leader and Mentor: William Manning
• Transportation, lodging and meals Included
• Devoted to helping participants to see creatively and become better photographers
• Friendly, approachable and always there with you
• Destination Photography Mentorship Programs are well scouted, planned and rewarding
• After our time together on location, each participant receives 3 one hour sessions of one on one mentoring via Skype where I share my computer screen demonstrating editing, processing and creative techniques. Participant also receives 2 critiques of their work with live feedback. Participants get up to 90 days after our time together on location to use this learning resource.
NANPA provides the above event calendar of privately-run Member Workshops/Tours as a NANPA member benefit. NANPA does not monitor or endorse such workshops or tours in any way.