PDA

View Full Version : Lightroom and Photoshop Seminars in Portsmouth, NH

jfmonkman
02-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Hi Folks,

I'm teaching a pair of seminars in Portsmouth, NH this coming March. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
-Jerry Monkman

Learn Adobe Lightroom in a Day, Saturday, March 20th.

This seminar will cover all the features of Adobe Lightroom in a day, sending you home with the power to edit, organize, and process your images quickly and elegantly. Besides covering Lightroom 2.0 basics, we will also cover each of the 5 Lightroom functions (Library, Develop, Slideshow, Print, Web.) Special attention will be given to maximizing workflow efficiencies and processing photos into useable images that need little, if any additional processing in Photoshop. This seminar will be limited to 20 participants, allowing ample time for questions and in-depth explanations. Students are encouraged to bring a laptop with Lightroom installed. $95.00.

Basic Photoshop for the Outdoor Photographer, Sunday, March 21st.

Topics covered will include monitor calibration, color correction, tone control, using layers and layer masks, preparing images for output, converting color to black and white, automating Photoshop work, and using Adobe Camera Raw. Jerry will be giving examples using Photoshop CS4, though most techniques will be applicable to earlier versions of Photoshop as well. This seminar will be limited to 20 participants, allowing ample time for questions and in-depth explanations. Students are encouraged to bring a laptop with Photoshop installed.
Cost: $95.00

You can register on my website here:
http://www.jerryandmarcymonkman.com/lightroom_photoshop.html