- Visit the best place in the world to photograph brown bears and nesting bald eagles.
- By living aboard a boat, we have the advantage of being mobile and moving up and down the coast to follow the best bear concentrations.
- Our tour is timed to coincide with the best time of year to photograph brown bear mothers with their young cubs, males sparring, bears in front of snow-capped mountains and bears clamming on the shore.
- Optional post tour extension offered in the Prince William Sound to photograph calving glaciers, waterfalls, sea otters, killer whales, humpback whales, stellar sea lions, harbor seals, puffins, kittiwake colonies, and more.
- Travel as a small group of photographers of all skill levels and receive instruction from professional wildlife photographer Suzi Eszterhas.
June 23 - July 1, 2014 (plus optional extension offered July 1 -5 )
*****There is only 1 space left on this tour.
For more information and bookings, please visit
About Suzi Eszterhas:
California-based wildlife photographer Suzi Eszterhas spends nine months of the year shooting a wide variety of wildlife in the field. Her photographs have been published in books, magazines and newspapers all over the world, including, Smithsonian, Audubon, BBC Wildlife, Scientific American, GEO, National Geographic Kids, Ranger Rick and more. Most recently, her iconic picture of an Adelie penguin was featured on the front cover of Time Magazine. A Fellow of the International League of Conservation Photographers, she has also just won an award in the prestigious Wildlife Photographer of the Year Competition and was awarded Ranger Rick Photographer of the Year in 2008. Although Suzi works primarily in Africa, she has undertaken commissions and led instructional photography tours and workshops everywhere from Antarctica and the Arctic to Alaska and Montana.