Thread: Welcome
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 07:09 PM
NANPA Member

Thumbs up Not new to NANPA, new to Road Show

This weekend's NANPA's Road Show in Princeton, NJ was my first NANPA Event and will not be my last! The Friday night Welcome /Meet And Greet set just the right atmosphere for the entire weekend! The education, speakers, and accomodations were more than I expected. The knowledgable instructors, personable members and the warm cookies served during the breaks contributed to a successful event. I encourage all other members, who like me, have never attended an event, to make that change, immediately! The registration fees, time expended and efforts to attend will not be regretted. The atmosphere of learning expands beyond the seminars to the Photo Critique evening, where attendees may select images to be projected and critiqued. The criticism was professional, positive and helpful to the photographers that submitted the images, as well as the rest of the audience. Just to see the images created that started in the mind's of your peers gives insight to where photography is going, and can take you! The smaller class sizes, due to the offering of two seminars at the same time, creates an intimate learning atmosphere, where questions are encouraged, and getting to know your seat neighbor is easy. It is amazing how snippits of overheard conversations can be so educational and joining in the conversations is welcome. What a great group!
www.NatureExposure.com
www.NatureExposure.blogspot.com