North American Nature Photography Association

Connecting The Nature Photography Community

Join NANPA!

Old 08-06-2009, 08:41 AM
NANPA Member

Default Hunts photo

Hello all I just want to let everybody know for people who are shooting canon their has been major price drops on the canon IDMARKIII and canon IDSMARKIII
If anybody lookking to pick one up but been waiting for the price to drop email me at digitalguygary@wbhunt.com or a price quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:51 AM
NANPA Member

Default NEW prodoucts from nikon

Nikon has annouce some new products that I wanted to let the members know about if they have not already.
they annoce a nikon D300S, nikon D3000, 70-200vrII replacment for the old one and a 18-200VRII two replacment. we have started to take preorders on this product now. anybody interested in getting on list drop me a email at digitalguygary@wbhunt.com and I will add you to my list.also if you were waiting for anything new to come out that they have annoce from nikon please email me your name and email adress and phone number and I will notify you when I here of anything
Old 08-11-2009, 10:24 PM
NANPA Member

Default sandisk memory card sale

The sandisk memory card sale I had on as been extened until the end of the month
if members would like to order any they can order it off our website at www.wbhunt.com or call me gary farber at 1-800-924-8682 ext 2332 or email me at digitalguygary@wbhunt.com
for example I have sandisk extreme IV 8gig if you buy three or more cards after all rebate you end up paying 33.33 per a card! Any cards that you order that are not show instock will be filled in aprox 14 days.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:09 PM
NANPA Member

Default Highly Recommend Hunt's Photo

For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of working with Gary in the past, I thought I would share my experiences. I've been buying pro-level cameras, lenses, and other equipment from Gary for several years now. He has always worked with me to provide a competitive price, and most of all, to help me obtain items that were in short supply in time for me to use them for important photography engagements.

Gary is a staunch supporter of NANPA, and especially the High School and College Programs, and is a super nice guy to boot. If you have an opportunity to send your business to Gary, I hope you will return the favor of his support.

Sincerely,

Keith Snell
www.SpiritofPhotography.com
Old 10-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Big Film, Tiny Pixels

Good for you, Keith. I had a bad experience with Hunt's and have not dealt with them since. I guess every transaction is different.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Big Film, Tiny Pixels

To be fair, that experience was a few years ago. I believe Hunt's has their act together these days and I would use them again. Probably an isolated incident. I meant no harm to them.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Photo Adventurer

Default Hunts

Gary has been a great supporter of the High School program, and we appreciate all he does for us.

I've also been buying from, and referring people to Gary for years now. The one thing above all else is that he's never too busy to work with me - I can call up, ask for him, and work together to see how we can solve my dilemma. Like Keith, I often find myself buying professional items that can be hard to find, or in short supply.

His prices are very competitive, and he's just a pleasure to do business with. He has supported the High School program for many many years, so if you're going to buy some new equipment why not at least take a look at his store before you decide where to buy.

If you're going to be at NANPA's annual conference this year, stop by their booth - they always have great show specials.

Raymond Klass
Raymond Klass Nature Photography and Workshops
Old 01-13-2012, 12:41 PM
NANPA Member

Default Hunt's Photo and Video

I have done a lot of business over the years with Hunt's Photo and Video. They have a very professional knowledgeable staff who ship order promptly. Their prices are excellent.

Gary has been a huge sponsor of the nature photography community.

I recommend this company to all of my participants.

Best

John Slonina
Slonina Nature Photography Tours