Costa Rica – May 17-25, $3795 plus airfare
• Guided by a Costa Rican naturalist Willy Alfaro and photo leader Kathy Adams Clark.
• Lovely introduction to the tropics and bird photography
• Bird photography, bird watching, and nature study at a relaxed pace
• Hummingbirds, volcano, jungles in four comfortable eco-lodges
• Search for the Resplendent Quetzal plus work on stop-action hummingbird photography
Easy trip with good food and excellent accommodations. Perfect for photographer wtih birdwatcher/naturalist spouse or companion.