North American Nature Photography Association

Connecting The Nature Photography Community

Join NANPA!

Old 08-30-2009, 02:46 PM
NANPA Member

Thumbs up South Texas Bird Photo Safaris April, 2010

For the fourth year I'll be leading my very popular Rio Grande Valley Bird Photo Safari in April, 2010. This trip has sold out for the last three years (I only take 6 photographers), so take advantage of the early bird discount and the $100 discount we offer to NANPA members and sign-up soon. As always the trip features 5 full days of shooting on private ranches--most of which are not available to individuals and excellent accomodations in a lodge right in the middle of the winning ranch from last year's Lens and Land photo contest.

And for the first time I've added a back to back bird photo safari to the Texas Hill Country--my new favorite bird photography location. We'll be staying at the Block Creek Natural Area and should be able to get plenty of great photos of local specialties including the Vermillion Flycatcher, Painted and Indigo Buntings and dozens of others. The ranch and the surrounding Hill Country also offer plenty of scenic opportunities and we are coordinating with a local raptor rehab center to have a charity raptor photo session one morning. Please join us. And if you sign up for both trips not only do you get the early-bird and NANPA discounts for both but I'll provide free transportation between the two trips, so you can easily arrive & leave from San Antonio airport--making this the most convenient as well as the best way to photograph south Texas birds.

--David Cardinal
http://www.cardinalphoto.com
http://www.nikondigital.org
Old 03-24-2010, 01:06 PM
NANPA Member

Smile Reminder about NANPA discount for Texas Workshops

Hi--I just wanted to remind everyone that, as always, we offer a discount to all NANPA members for our workshops, including the April 19-25 Rio Grande Valley Workshop & Safari and our April 25-May 1 Hill Country Workshop and Safari.

The discount is $100 for all US trips and $200 for our overseas trips (Southeast Asia and Southern Africa). And for the Texas trips we're also running a show special for Summit attendees of another $150 discount.

Regards--David Cardinal
Cardinal Photo, http://www.cardinalphoto.com
NANPA Corporate Member