North American Nature Photography Association

Connecting The Nature Photography Community

Join NANPA!

Old 07-13-2009, 06:25 PM
NANPA Member

Default Colorado NANPA members

I would love to network and get together a group of Colorado photogs to share some of the Rockies shooting secrets. Anyone interested? Catching photos of the mountains and wildlife can be a very individual experience but the thought of possibly starting a front range group to share images and techniques may be fun. My thought is a bi-monthly gathering to pass around ideas and a pitcher of Coors Light. I would be willing to do the work of coordinating.

Mike
Old 07-14-2009, 10:17 AM
NANPA Member

Default Calling all Colorado Based NANPA members

Hey Mike,

I too am a Colorado based NANPA member/photographer. I would be interested in some Colorado based get togethers. My e-mail is ryspring@bearpawimages.com.

Ryan
Old 07-14-2009, 07:51 PM
NANPA Member

Hey Ryan, thanks for the post and the interest. Let's see if we can drum up some more interested frontrangers and get an event on the calendar. How about we start talking up a meet and greet at one of the Denver haunts during a First Friday art night? Folks can check out some photos and then gather for some socializing or vice versa? Thoughts?
Old 07-15-2009, 09:47 AM
NANPA Member

Default Colorado NANPA Members get together

That is an interesting idea. The Denver Art museum is another. Roxborugh State Park or Barr Lake might be interesting. We have so many choices. I am open to just about anything. Let's see what other interest we have and what others might be interested in doing.

Ryan
Old 07-19-2009, 10:38 PM
NANPA Member

Hi Ryan,

Great thoughts, Hopefully we can get a few more replies on the thread and put something together. Any other front range NANPA members interested in doing a little networking?
Old 09-14-2009, 12:55 PM
NANPA Member

Smile

There are at least 4 of us, possibly more, who are active on the RMNP forum on www.naturephotographers.net , you may want to visit and post this there. You don't have to be a paid member to participate and post. In any event, I definitely enjoy getting together with others.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:37 PM
NANPA Member

Smile Colorado Shooters

Thanks for the post about the naturephotographers.net site and I will certainly visit but we are also really trying to get this forum going. Any help will be appreciated. Is their any more interest in trying to get a Colorado front range group together to exchange secret shooting spots for the elusive purple footed pine marten?
Old 11-02-2009, 09:23 PM
NANPA Member

Default Colorado NANPA Members get together

You have another interested front range photographer. I usually visit the RMNP site and have not visited this site recently as it went away for some time. An informal discussion group over a beer or two sounds good as well.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:21 AM
NANPA Member

Default mount Evans wildflowers

does anyone know if the columbines are blooming in the Mt Evans Wildnerness area this early July?