This 13 day photo tour features the best lodges and locations for bird photography in Costa Rica. You will photograph toucans, tanagers, curassows, parrots and King Vultures in the Northwest, beautiful poison dart frogs and roosting owls in the Sarapiqui Valley. We do multi-flash hummingbird photography at 2 different lodges at both mid level and higher altitude elevations to get a lot of different species. We spend a day and a half photographing the majestic Resplendent Quetzal and we will go on a river cruise where we photograph raptors, herons and crocodiles up close. We will also have a multi-flash bat photography session and a snake photography session. And those are just the highlights of the tour.
Photo Tour Highlights:
• Guided by a Costa Rican naturalist, Professional Photo Leader Kathy Adams Clark and Naturalist Gary Clark.
• Photographic locations filled with hummingbirds, reptiles, and tropical blooms.
• All meals included in land cost. Tour limited to twelve participants.
• Visit the La Selva Biological Station and Eco Observatory in Sarapqui.
• Accommodations known for their bird feeders, hummingbirds, and gardens.
• Savegre region, renown by birders around the world in search of the Resplendent Quetzal.