Photo Tour Highlights
• Eight days with accomplished photographer and tour leader Ron Rosenstock.
• Tour limited to 12 passengers.
• Experience the diverse landscape of Iceland with fellow photographers.
• Includes the breathtaking Snaefellsnes Peninsula.
• Jokulsarlon Ice Lagoon and an Ice Cave (safety conditions apply)
• Waterfalls of Skaftafell National Park
• Capture the photogenic landscapes of Iceland that have starred in many films and television programs.
During a new Iceland photography tour, enjoy an itinerary mainly focused on Arctic bird photography including 3 days at Grímsey Island in the Arctic Circle.
Featuring a wealth and wide variety of incredible photography opportunities, northeast Iceland is one of the best places on Earth to photograph cliff-dwelling birds such as colorful and comedic Atlantic puffins, razorbills, murres, gannets, fulmars, and many other seabirds.
At Grímsey we will be right on the Arctic Circle, spending time searching for and photographing nesting Arctic species and vagrants. As your group works east and northward from your starting point in Reykjavík, you will marvel at the beautiful sights at every turn. Only our Iceland photography tour shows you the best of Iceland’s birds with other marvelous sights such as volcanos and waterfalls.