What is Included?
• Round Trip Airfare from Atlanta GA to Johannesburg South Africa (15 hr non-stop flight)
• Overnight Stay at Hotel D’Oreale Grande, in Johannesburg
• Transfer to Makutsi Game Reserve
• 7 Nights, 8 Days
• Daily Game Drives
• Breakfast and Dinner Included, Lunch is on your own at restaurant on site
• Lodging in a South African Rondavel (bungalow), including 2 natural spring pools, bar and restaurant.
• Dedicated Photography Instruction, including post processing and critique
• No Single Supplement Charges!
• Non-Photography Spouses/Travelers Welcome
Join us on an amazing photography Safari in South Africa. We will be in a setting where your opportunity to photograph lions, leopards, elephants, rhino, and buffalo (Big 5) are amazingly accessible to our photographers. Giraffe, hippos, crocodiles, cheetah, and many other hoofed and clawed animals will be on show during this excursion. Our visit in late August is during the dry season where the grasses are short and the wildlife congregates around water. There will be ample opportunities to capture the rich diversity of nature from our open top Safari vehicles to the back porch of your Rondavel. Our lodging is a unique private reserve with over 9,000 hectares or roughly 22,000 acres of vast African nature, about an hour drive west of Kruger National Park. The surreal camp is not fenced, which allows wildlife to roam and offers client’s unique possibilities to photograph from their deck. Whether you are an experienced or hobbyist photographer, this trip will afford you incredible opportunities to capture wildlife photographs of a lifetime. During this trip, Tom will be instructing you on both the technical and creative aspects of wildlife photography while at the resort and on Safari. He will spend time supporting you and your attempts to capture amazing pictures, regardless of subject and setting.