Recent episodes include:
- Be a Better Naturalist featuring Alyce Bender
- Get Your Story Out There featuring Morgan Heim
- Are You Physically Prepared for Field Work?
- What About Used Gear?
- Eye Tracking or Single-Point AutoFocus?
- Giving Pause featuring Clay Bolt
- No Better Time: Tips for Finding Locations and Subjects to Photograph
- The Things We Do for Love featuring “The Grebe Whisperer” Krisztina Scheeff
- Wildlife and Wild Lives featuring Joe and Mary Ann McDonald
- Not Losing Hope featuring Suzi Eszterhas
- Get Your Eyes On featuring Steven David Johnson
- What’s the Impact of that Photo? featuring Jennifer Leigh Warner
- Conservation Begins in Your Backyard featuring Andrew Snyder
- No Such Thing as Competition featuring Jaymi Heimbuch
- Seeing It Differently featuring Lisa Langell
- Light Side Up featuring Nate Luebbe
- How Do We Do It Better? featuring Gabby Salazar
- Membership Has Benefits
- The Inaugural Episode featuring Charles Glatzer
- Networking, Lessons in Life and Nature Photography on Tap for New Podcast
Check out more Wild & Exposed episodes
Wild & Exposed is a collaborative of professional wildlife photographers and filmmakers who are thrilled to share their outdoor adventures and tips of the trade. Visit wildandexposed.com, look for them on Instagram @wildandexposd_podcast, or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.