YOU GOT THIS! #NANPAtogether
The pages in this menu will be updated frequently in the weeks and months to come. Bookmark it and visit often.
You may be scrambling to turn in-person courses to online events, or you may now have time to reassess marketing strategy and refresh materials. Whether you’re thinking about short-term solutions or long-term strategic plans (or a balance of both), here are some ideas:
Financial Assistance for Nature Photographers
- Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses from U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation GET INFO>
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act GET INFO>
Copyrighted Images Protection
- Protect your copyrighted images. Members can use DMCA “Owner Take Down” and “ISP Take Down” letters provided in the Members Area.
- Reverse image search on Google: How and why you should do it READ MORE >
- How to Register Your Copyright, recorded webinar by Bob Ware in our Members Area.
Marketing Support for Nature Photographers
- Five tips for writing/revising your photographer bio READ MORE>
- Avoid getting lost in a sea of online video courses READ MORE>
- Create a long-term social media, blog, and/or e-newsletter content calendar. The “Monthly Writing Prompts” provided in our Members Area can help.
- An Introduction to Manual Marketing on Instagram, recorded webinar by Alyce Bender in our Members Area.
- 3 Magic Steps to Power Marketing, recorded webinar by Stephen Leimberg in our Members Area.
- Incorporating Twitter Into Your Photography Business Marketing Plan, recorded webinar by Dawn Wilson in our Members Area.
Planning and Administrative Support
- Need to connect virtually? Here’s the lingo and apps you need to know. READ MORE>
- Wildlife Photography and Book Design, recorded webinar by Paul Brooke in our Members Area.
- Project Management for Photographers: Strategies to Stay on Track from Shoot to Publication, recorded webinar by Jaymi Heimbuch in our Members Area.
- Organizing, Cataloging, and Keywording: Preparing Your Images for the Future, recorded webinar by Kathy Adams Clark in our Members Area.
- The Reality of Making Money in Nature Photography, recorded webinar by Mike Moats in our Members Area.
#NANPAtogether for more
If you have resources or inspiration of any kind to share with NANPA members, please tag it with #NANPAtogether—on any social media feed or blog post—to help others find it (and you).