Scotland Photo Tour I – Puffins, Eagles and Landscapes
Isle of Mull, Highlands, Isle of Skye and the Cairngorms National Park
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Organizer: Krisztina Scheeff with KS Nature Photography
Includes: All accommodation, breakfasts, welcome drink, farewell dinner, tuition, entrance fees for scheduled tour activities, ferry fees and all transport during the tour. Comfortable and spacious transportation to hold all the photography luggage. Excludes: Flights, travel cost to and from hotel (arrangements can be made), trip and medical insurance, lunches, evening meals, alcoholic drinks, tips to guides, and personal items. * Tour price is based on double occupancy. Single suplement is $650.
– Get close and personal with the Puffins. Over 2000 Puffins nest on the Island we will be visiting.
– Capture the spirit and mood of some of the most dramatic landscapes in Scotland.
– Experience the thrill of the wild and striking vistas of the Highlands and the Isle of Skye.
– Capture on camera some of Scotland’s wondrous wildlife including the Atlantic Puffin, White-Tailed Sea Eagle with a wingspan of up to eight feet, and the Red Kites.
– Visit to a well established Falconry in Central Scotland where you will be able to fly some of the raptors, possibly even a Bald Eagle.
– Wonder around the Cairngorms National Park, photographing the Red Squirrel and all the little birds.
– Soak up the history of this amazing land at the iconic Eilean Donan castle.
– Feel the security of experienced photography leaders on hand to help you capture that moment and learn new and creative techniques to add impact to your images and get help with your post-processing.
– Enjoy homely accommodations and fine Scottish hospitality, all close to our primary locations and savour good Scottish cuisine.
A wonderfully warm Scottish welcome, some whisky tasting, castles and much more awaits you.
To request the day-by-day itinerary please email us at email@example.com.
KS Nature Photography
Based in San Diego, California, Professional photographer Krisztina operates a successful business providing guided tours and workshops around San Diego & Orange County. Krisztina had numerous publications and art exhibits, and she is a workshop leader every year at the Bird Festival run by San Diego Audubon Society. Her enthusiasm and passion for wildlife photography rubs off on everyone who meets her.
Spending part of her year in Scotland photographing the wildlife and its majestic scenery is something she will ensure you also get to experience.
aka Ranger Dave
David has been the Senior Park Ranger for the San Dieguito River Park for 18 years and has worked around Lake Hodges for close to 25. He is a great photographer/ tour guide and brings a vast amount of knowledge about both the birds and animals that reside and season around the lake as well as the many native plants that make up the parks ecosystem.
His job has also made him a superb spotter and he is very aware of what’s in or around us on the tour. If it’s in the area he will more than likely find it for you!
David joined our growing team in 2018 and is the co-leader for all KS Nature Photography Scotland Tours. He was born in Scotland and spent many years there before moving to California. He knows this beautiful land and her history very well!