I’ve had my eye on the Andes for a while and now it’s time to explore. Care to join me?
I love big mountains and the Andes are as big as they come in the western hemisphere. I’ve done a little homework but I can’t say for sure exactly what we’ll find there. Machu Picchu is a no-brainer of course. I’m also dying to try my hand at those crazy reflection photos and night photography on the giant salts flats of the Salar de Uyuni (google it). Rainbow Mountain looks awesome too and I know we’ll have some great opportunities to capture some of the indigenous cultures of the Andes. But beyond that, it’s mostly a mystery. That’s what makes it so appealing.
– Incomparable Machu Picchu
– Flamingoes by day and the Milky Way by night on the world’s highest desert and largest salt flats (Salar de Uyuni)
– the seldom visited ‘other side’ of Rainbow Mountain
– Street Photography in La Paz, Cusco & Lima
– Sunrise & Sunset Landscape Photography in the 7 Lakes Valley in heart of the Andes
– Captivating indigenous mountain peoples and cultures